CSIR UGC NET 2020: The Nationwide Testing Company (NTA) on Friday re-scheduled the CSIR UGC-NET June examination 2020. A notification on this regard has been uploaded on the company’s official web site.
In keeping with the notification, the company will conduct the Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2020 examination on November 19, 21, and 26, 2020, at varied centres unfold throughout the nation.
“Maintaining in view the tutorial curiosity of huge variety of college students/candidates, the Ministry of House Affairs(MHA) has agreed to the proposal of MHRD ( now MoE) for conducting varied Entrance (and different) Examinations,” reads the official notice.
NTA within the discover says that it’s going to launch the admit card shortly earlier than the date of examination. The CSIR UGC-NET admit card, as soon as launched, could be downloaded from the official web site at csirnet.nta.nic.in by following these steps:
How you can obtain CSIR UGC NET Admit card 2020 after it’s launched:
1. Go to the official web site at csirnet.nta.nic.in
2. On the homepage, click on on the hyperlink that reads, “CSIR UGC NET admit card 2020”
3. A brand new web page will seem on the show display screen
4. Key in your credentials and login
5. The CSIR UGC NET admit card 2020 will seem on the show display screen
6. Obtain the admit card and take its print out for future references.